The purpose of our East Valley Firefighter Charities is:
- to support the respective communities for charitable needs
- to support State and National charitable causes
- to raise funds in support of our charitable activities
- to promote good will through those live we are able to touch
Our main fundraisers are:
- Fill the Boot for MDA(Muscular Dystrophy Association)
- Annual Charity Ride
- Annual 911 Tribute
- Annual Hook and Ladder Golf Tournament
These fundraisers give us the opportunity to help others. With a board made up of diverse individuals of many ranks and backgrounds, serving on a mostly volunteer basis, we aim to fulfill our mission. We are an organization with extremely low overhead and a high percentage of funds raised going to help others. Human interaction that produces laughter or tears of joy is a fine medicine for us and our community.
We invite you to participate in any of our yearly events or send us a donation to support our efforts. We also encourage you to help others by finding something you can volunteer for to make a difference. Sometimes the difference is five minutes of your time. With a donation to our organization, you can support a program that is a clear win for all involved.
Contact us for more information. Together We Can Make a Difference!